This shampoo is made to naturally increase hair growth, get rid of grey's, and improve hair thickness and luster. It does not foam or lather due to the absence of chemicals such as SLS. Studies show that many of the ingredients in this shampoo have been shown alone to be more effective than Rogaine.
- Allows production of a certified organic shampoo, if the converter/filler has organic certification
- Blended with gentle surfactants, that are approved by the Soil Association to provide masses of creamy lather
- Free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES and parabens
- Enriched with Aloe Vera
- Has a natural clear to translucent pale yellow color
- No thickening required
- Fully formulated base, only requiring addition of organic fragrance or essential oils, with slow stirring
- Can be adapted for different hair types through selection of additives
Ingredients: ALOE VERA, WATER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE (coconut oil derriviative) , LAURYL BETAINE (sugar beet extract)
Chinese Herbal Extraction:
Ingredients: Bai Zhi, Dang Gui, Ye Ju Hua, He Shou Wu, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
This formula moves the qi and quickens the blood in the scalp. Chinese doctors have been writing prescriptions for herbal hair care formulas 1,700 years. When it comes to the beautification of the skin and hair, Bai Zhi is the most commonly used medicinal for external application found in Chen Guan-ting et al.’s Zhong Yi Mei Rong Da Quan (Great Collection of Chinese Medicine Cosmetology), Chinese National Medicine & Medicinal Science & Technology Press, Beijing, 1989. Gan Ye Ju is also a more modern hair care ingredient. Used in South America as well as grown commercially in China, it is reported to slow he greying process, eliminate dandruff, and improve hair luster when applied externally.
extracts of Bai Zhi (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae), Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), Gan Ye Ju (Folium Steviae), Peppermint essential oil